ACT Challenge

ATC stands for Artists trading card which were originally given by artists as a sample of their works. They are bits of card that measure 3.5 x 2.5 inches exactly. You decorate one side using a range of techniques and then write on the back a title for it, the date and who its made by.

Followers

Sunday 31 July 2011

7th Challenge - All things Summer/Anything Goes


7th Challenge - All things summer/Anything Goes

Hi Everyone

Thank you for all your fabulous entries for our last challenge, I hope you will enter again this fortnight. Sandie has very kindly offered this wonderful prize for our winner this time around.


I am really pleased that I've been allowed to sponsor this challenge. As you can see these are the goodies on offer....I would  love to see more entries, (you can enter up to 6 times) To make it more interesting, if the entries reach 50, then I will pop in some extra goodies for the winner. 

I will announce the winner a bit later on for the previous challenge. 

So the Challenge for this one is Summer/Anything Goes And heres what the wonderful team have come up with this time around



                                                                 Lisa



I punched a 2" circle from patterned card and then used a daisy punch to cut lots of flowers which I then trimmed and used to form the petals of my sunflower. I then cut a leaf my hand and handwrote the word summer in a white coloured pencil, finally mounting the whole thing on a base of corrugated brown card


Shirley-Anne


I covered ATC in Summery paper that has sun rays and flowers for garden scene.I paper pieced image of child playing ball and adhered that to ATC front  


I used a stamp from Personal Impressions and stamped it in Colorbox Pigment Ink in Aqua onto cream card, added a bit of colour with some pastel Whispers pens then matted and layered it onto some lovely icecream coloured card. The sentiment was stamped in the same ink and then I added three little shell buttons.
Quilled daisy and ladybird on a background sprayed with inks. Words stamped and dots drawn on. Sounds quite simple, and it was, but the quilling can take some time!!!


Abbie




I have embossed my card first then lightly inked over the top, the ice Creams are decoupage and the Seagul is just from my stash xx







I used some distress inks to ink the ATC then added a Little image of a baby coming out a flower, added the summertime metal tags and embossed the edges. Summer time to me is babys and flowers !!


Sandie


Using distress inks I shaded the atc, then stamped the image. I then stamped the gate section and the watering can on another piece if card to add as a bit of decoupage.I've highlighted some areas for effect, like the sunflowers,watering can etc. For me,summer-time is all about sunny gardens and beautiful flowers.



Caro

I used a multi coloured ink pad to stamp the flowers, then embossed with clear emboss powder.
I went around the utline of the flowers to bring out the summery feel and added the sunshine & tropical sentiments.


Leah




Ok Here is mine , Used a digi image i had and promarkers and some backing paper and stickles lol loves them .


Fiona


For this atc I have used a digi stamp from bee crafty and coloured it in with copics, I have brayered the background and used a yellow button for the sun.




5 comments:

  1. gorgeous creations and such an awesome variety of styles and colors
    Here's my entry for your fab challenge
    http://debstreasures.blogspot.com/2011/08/holiday-fun.html
    Thanks
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ATC is here
    http://larisa-raznosti.blogspot.com/2011/08/atc-house-mouse.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just linked my atc. Thanks for great inspiration and challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards ladies and fantastic challenge, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some fabulous work by the DT, talented group! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete